14/52

Sunday, April 7, 2013




"a portrait of my children's artwork, once a week, every week, in 2013."

“And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.” Nicholas Sparks

s: India, our cat
o: A collection of treasures, in abstract.

+++

52 project links: Nothing better than catching kids in moments of concentration. Except maybe their feet. Love xx. 

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the link to Norah's pic :)

    I took a photo of some art she did at a class in LA last week and immediately thought of you! Thanks for being my artistic inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loved those pics. you're really capturing some real + beautiful moments. want to see the art ones.

      Delete
  2. These posts make me smile, and they also do inspire me to break out the paints with my kids more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mary, I am so glad that they inspire more creativity. what an awesome feeling. xx

      Delete